Carbon Pricing 101
Carbon pricing is one of the most commonly discussed solutions to climate change. It’s a complicated topic:
- What are the options for pricing carbon?
- How is carbon pricing linked to climate change?
- Should carbon pricing be the goal of international agreements?
- What’s the right carbon price to mitigate climate change?
- How do implicit and explicit carbon pricing differ?
- Is carbon pricing working?
The Carbon Pricing 101 Doorway is your guide to exploring these and other questions in the Climate Web. To come much farther up the carbon pricing learning curve, take a look at our Carbon Pricing Doorway Collection (which includes Carbon Pricing 101).