National Security and Climate Change
National security agencies in the U.S. and elsewhere have been worried about climate change for a long time. But it’s a complicated topic:
- What are the security implications of climate change?
- What has the U.S. Navy said about climate change risks?
- How many climate change refugees are forecast, and by when?
- What’s the national security “worst case” for climate change?
- How is national security a key feature of climate change as a wicked problem?
The National Security and Climate Change 101 Doorway is your guide to exploring these and other questions in the Climate Web.