That said, few people are aware of just how much work has been done on the topic of communicating climate change. The goal of this Module of Your Climate Change PhD is to summarize some of that work for you, and point you to many of the best resources you can use in order to better play the role of a climate change communicator.
Among the topics you’ll be able to explore in this chapter of Your Climate Change PhD are:
- What should we be calling “climate change”
- Storytelling and Climate Fiction as climate communications
- Tips and tricks for communicating climate change
- Resources for visualizing climate change
- The need for audience-specific climate communications strategies
We’ll also hyperlink you to extensive curated knowledge collections in the Climate Web where you can dig deeper into these and other topics.