Social Cost of Carbon Full Access
The Social Cost of Carbon is a key topic when it comes to evaluating the economics of climate change and climate change mitigation. But Google “Social Cost of Carbon” and you’ll get ~37 million hits. Why bother even starting down the list!
The Climatographers have worked on the Social Cost of Carbon for years, and have spent hundreds of hours finding and organizing Social Cost of Carbon information. Through the Climate Web, you have open access to virtually all of it. You can even see the key ideas and graphics we’ve extracted from many sources. The Open Access component of the Climate Web’s Social Cost of Carbon Deep Dive can not only save you a lot of time, it will point you to resources you likely would never have found otherwise.
Because of the Social Cost of Carbon’s potential importance to climate change decision-making, the Climatographers have spent additional time digesting the topic to be able to present:
- The most informative materials on the Social Cost of Carbon;
- Frames through which stakeholders view the Social Cost of Carbon;
- Arguments that are in play with respect to the Social Cost of Carbon;
- Key Questions many people have about the Social Cost of Carbon; and
- Social Cost of Carbon-relevant Climate Chess players, moves, and pieces.
We’ve organized this information under the Full Access component of the Social Cost of Carbon Deep Dive. Purchase Full Access and you will find at least 50 frames, arguments, and supplemental Index entries that in turn link you to hundreds of the most on-point ideas, graphics, new stories, videos, reports, and more for understanding how the Social Cost of Carbon may evolve and influence climate change decision-making.
With the materials available to you via Full Deep Dive Access you can easily stay on top of the topic, and save yourself additional hours, days, or even weeks of time. There are several ways to access the information:
- Purchase a day of access to the entire Deep Dive for $20.
- Purchase an hour of Tour Guide/Advisory time for $100.
- Purchase permanent access to the Deep Dive (and updates) for $500.
- Purchase your own copy of the Social Cost of Carbon Deep Dive to use with the powerful desktop version of the TheBrain software for $1,000.
For other access options, contact us at email@example.com.